NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF OLIVES : normal bmp lab values : banking value chain.
Nutritional Value Of Olives
- In terms of protein value, PAP offers significantly more than feed ingredients such as rape, lupin and soya. Unlike vegetable proteins PAP is a complete feed ingredient, delivering valuable fats and minerals to rations.
- The widely cultivated evergreen tree that yields this fruit, native to warm regions of the Old World
- (olive) evergreen tree cultivated in the Mediterranean region since antiquity and now elsewhere; has edible shiny black fruits
- A small oval fruit with a hard pit and bitter flesh, green when unripe and brownish black when ripe, used as food and as a source of oil
- (olive) small ovoid fruit of the European olive tree; important food and source of oil
- Used in names of other trees that are related to the olive, resemble it, or bear similar fruit, e.g., Russian olive
- (olive) of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive
I love olives, but I just starting noticing this in the past couple years. I used to think of them as tasteless salt rings, the parsley of pizza. But now, I am amazed at their variety of sizes, tastes and colors.
Without a scale reference, this could be a lubricated still life with green apple, eggplant and mango.
Olives and cheese
olives and assorted cheese